Monday, November 11, 2013

sneak peek - a new free pattern at moda bake shop

Almost one year has gone by since I had my first free pattern published at Moda Bake Shop. If you remember, it was called "prairie Traditions" - made from one layer cake. I have submitted a few more patterns for the Bake Shop over the year, but they are a hard bunch of Chefs! However, they did like a small quilt which I named the Forgotten Five Mini made from your favorite charm pack. You will be able to download the directions for one miniature quilt, one pillow case and one pin cushion over at their site sometime this month.

I look forward to seeing your interpretations and what you can do with your free pattern.

Also, if you haven't already, register to win a free charm pack to make items from the featured pattern. I will be drawing a number from registered Google Followers one week after the pattern is published. You can join this site under Patchwork Friends at the bottom of this page. The lucky winner will receive a little package of goodies!

Warm wishes,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another successful pattern, I can't wait to see it and give it a try. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern! It will be a challenge because I've never sewn a miniature. I would love to win the goody package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed your day at Moda! Love the solids, so bright and fresh and crisp looking. I also enjoyed a quick scroll through your archived posts and decided to become a follower. I love your minis and learning a bit about Germany. Have a great day! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just come from MBS - congratulations on a fabulous pattern. I love it!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your mini quilt pattern at the Moda Bake Shop and really liked the technique. Thanks for sharing all of your lovely tutorials. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am a beginner quilter from Malaysia. Right now I am loving your blog and so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just saw your mini quilt on the Moda bake shop so stopped by to check out your site. I am going to be trying that one. I also signed up for your email. I look more to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your bright mini quilt on Moda Bake Shop,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving comments! You really make my day! - Karen

Notice:
If you comment on my blog, your personal data such as IP-Address will be collected by Google. Find more information about this on my General Data Protection Page:

https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.htm or that from Google.
___________________________

Hinweis:
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.