Monday, May 19, 2014

babies are in the air



It is that time again! Babies are in the air. Why does it seem that so many babies are born in spring and summer months?

It warms my heart to make quilts and toys for these little sweetie-pies! Usually for every first born in the family (in meiner Famlie und Freundeskreis), I make a quilt that can be used by all siblings. When another baby comes along, I tend to make a little toy or suffed animal.

I whipped this one up in no time for the precious little Nora! We visited the newborn (and proud parents and prouder brother) yesterday for coffee and cake. She really is a sweet precious little one. I wanted to hold her, but she was so content in her parents arms, I didn't want to disturb the moment. I will get to hold her another time, I know.

Oh how time flies by. I remember just yesterday my own little ones were babies. It brings back all the memories, doesn't it! I would like to know what you like to make for the newborns? Please leave a comment and tell us all about it. Thank you for sharing!


3 comments:

  1. Just whipped it up, huh?? It would take me a few days. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Karen,
    das hast Du fein gemacht! Mein letztes Babygeschenk war eine Giraffe von Melly and Me, sie haben so schöne Stofftier Anleitungen!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Karen,
    oooohhh, das Elefäntchen ist soooo süß! Jetzt habe ich richtig Lust bekommen auch ein Stofftier zu nähen!
    Liebe Grüsse
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving comments! You really make my day! - Karen

Notice:
If you comment on my blog, your personal data such as IP-Address will be collected by Google. Find more information about this on my General Data Protection Page:

https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.htm or that from Google.
___________________________

Hinweis:
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.