Tuesday, April 22, 2014

doll quilts throughout the year

Last year I joined up with the Doll Quilt Monthly club where I was allowed to make little quilts for a great group of ladies. Every month we were given a theme. You could roll with it, or not. That all depended on your partner. So far, I have had very easy-going, uncomplicated partners that have made some very stunning quilts.

I wanted to share with you the beauty and warmth I have received. Here are a few of my favorites!

 Lynn - "Diamonds are Forever"

"Citrus" from Julianne

"Pieces of my Heart" from Sher

"Through my Window" 
from Paula from Mud, Pies and Pins

"Stars and Stripes" 
from Vickie at Creative Notions


These ladies really deserve a great round of applause! They made some very fantastic quilts that I will cherish forever! Thank you!

Now, I would like to hear from you. What do you like and dislike about quilt swaps? Please share you thoughts with us!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have a small collection of doll quilts from swaps and I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auf so einen Tausch muss man sich einfach einlassen. Man kann nicht davon ausgehen dass man immer genau das bekommt was einem gut gefällt. Alles in Allem überwiegen aber trotzdem die guten Seiten von Swaps, und was mir besonders gut gefällt ist dass man nette Leute dadurch kennen lernt. Ich habe mit schon ganz vielen Damen getauscht und manche sind zu richtigen Freundinnen geworden. Du hast übrigens sehr schöne Tausch Geschenke bekommen und mein Favorit ist der mit den Segelbooten!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, du hast aber wunderschöne Quilts bekommen. Ich mache auch sehr gerne bei Swaps mit.
    GLG
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving comments! You really make my day! - Karen

Notice:
If you comment on my blog, your personal data such as IP-Address will be collected by Google. Find more information about this on my General Data Protection Page:

https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.htm or that from Google.
___________________________

Hinweis:
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.